Before contacting us, you might want to read up on the answers to the following frequently asked questions:-
1. Do you have a shop where I could browse your products?
- www.DeuterOnline.com is an exclusively online store and we don’t have a retail shop. By not having to pay rentals and salaries, we are able to keep prices low for the benefit of our customers.
2. How do I pay?
- You can pay via PayPal, American Express, Visa or Mastercard Credit Cards (Debit cards not accepted) or via bank transfer to Maybank or CIMB. Just choose the item you want and add it into the shopping cart before checking out.
3. Are you selling original products?
- If we are not, we wouldn’t use the tagline “No Fakes. Only Originals”
4. How do I know you are selling original products?
- Well, just trust us when we say we do and read what our customers have got to say about us in our facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/DeuterOnline.
5. Are they Grade AAA products?
- Grade AAA products are quite likely strange terminologies given by those who are selling non-original products. A product is either original or it is not. If it is original, it is supplied by Deuter Sport GmbH & Co. KG from its one and only factory in Vietnam and imported by its sole importer in Malaysia, UFL. Deuter Sport GmbH & Co. KG does not license any other party nor factories to produce so-called Grade AAA products.
6. What warranties do you give?
- Please read our terms of warranty.
7. Okay, I’m interested to purchase. Can you give a further discount?
- We wish we could but the prices on this site are one of the most competitive, if not cheapest, available. Moreover, we believe that being transparent with our pricing gives our customers the ability to compare prices and make an informed decision rather than having a lingering thought that someone else could have bought from www.DeuterOnline.com at a lower price because of negotiation skills.
If your question is not covered above, please do not hesitate to contact us using the form below.