Ten Good Reasons To Buy A Deuter Product
- With a history spanning 113 years, Deuter was founded by Hans Deuter in Augsburg-Oberhausen. At the turn of the century, the company supplied the Bavarian Royal Mail with mailbags and post sacks. Deuter was already recognised as the leading manufacturer of backpacks, suitcases and bags in Germany in 1971.
- With mountaineers, mountain guides and bikers in the the development team, Deuter has been able to produce exceptional and practical backpacks for the discerning consumer.
- Deuter bags feature high-quality materials which are only made possible through years of research. Some of the materials used are the Deuter-Taffeta-Nylon, Deuter-210T-Soft-Poly Taffeta, Deuter-Duratex500-Carbonite and Deuter-Ballistic.
- Distributed across 45 countries in the North and South Americas, Asia, Africa, Europe and Australia.
- Innovative back systems to provide optimal positioning, ventilation, heightened comfort and even distribution of load.
- Winners of numerous international awards.
- Recognising that there is no such thing as a “one size fits all”, Deuter backpacks are designed to fit people of all sizes and different genders.
- Since 2008, Deuter has been a member of Bluesign – an independent organization that establishes standards for sustainability, health and safety in the textile industry. Deuter is committed to meeting the strict Bluesign standard and having an environmentally friendly production cycle.
- Deuter products in Malaysia feature a limited warranty(save and except the zippers which are wholly-excluded) against defective materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty does not cover the damage caused by extreme use, improper care, or the natural breakdown of material over time. If a product is deemed defective, Deuter will repair or replace it at their absolute discretion.
- I’m using one and I absolutely love it and I am sure you will too!
More of Deuter through this video:-